Monday, 19 September 2011

Hey! I know its been a long time since my last post but ive been busy. Today il be blogging bout LINKIN PARK. Im going to their concert this week at the singapore F1 race. Cant wait. Those who know LINKIN PARK know that they're a rap/rock nu-metal band. Their first album hybrid theory was I feel their best album. This doesn't mean i dont like their other albums, i just like this one better.  I love their heavy distorted songs with Chester's screaming. One step closer and Given up are what made me a fan of their band. My favorite band member would have to be MiKe ShInOdA. His rapping in Points of Authority sounds so great with the distorted guitar backing. And Chester, he's one of the most the most talented vocalist I know. i dont like their new album A Thousand Suns. They've lost their signature feel. Catalyst,wretches and kings and waiting for the end are good but the other songs are just plain horrible. I really hope Linkin park will get back to their old style of music.


My top 5 LP songs:


  1. Given Up
  2. One Step Closer
  3. Wretches and Kings
  4. No More Sorrow
  5. Points of Authority

No comments:

Post a Comment